Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Shoutout for September!!

The other day I had an idea. It was my brother Mike's birthday September 6th. He was on my mind all day, but in my hectic life I got so busy I actually forgot to call him to wish him a happy birthday. I know he probably didn't even notice, but I did. I felt so bad. I love him so much and I never get to talk to him so when I do call him I feel like I need at least a half hour just to catch up. A few days later my father-in-law Mike called to find out all of our birthdays and the light went on...I decided to do a monthly birthday blog entry! This will help everyone remember each other's birthday, including myself! I am starting in September because this is my craziest birthday month, trying to remember everyone and wish them a happy birthday. I am working on getting pictures of everyone so be patient with me. So Happy Birthday to:

Mike Derr (brother) - September 6th
Lindsey Barfuss (friend) - September 6th
Cathy Cevering (sister) - September 12th
Todd Petersen (friend, business partner) - September 13th
Naomi Goodman (mother) - September 14th
Michelle Derr (sister) - September 17th
Parker Fisher (son) - September 17th
Chase Derr (nephew) - September 20th
Troy Fisher (my handsome husband) - September 23rd



2 comments:

jill said...

Your birthday post turned out so cute!! Great idea Lisa, you are full of great ideas!!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the shout out! Loved it!