Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anniversary Weekend!

We were on the 17th floor of the Little America Hotel.

You could see every star!

An anniversary kiss under the stars!

Urban dwelling! This is the life!

They came in and turned down the bed, gave us robes, fluffed pillows, and gave us chocolates!

Beautiful bathroom!

My true love and I!

Troy and I had a fabulous anniversary weekend to celebrate our 11th anniversary! Chelsey and Kasey came over and watched the kids overnight so Troy and I took off downtown and stayed at the Little America Hotel. This place is amazing if you have never stayed there. Talk about being pampered! We had such a great time just spending the day together. We went to our favorite place to eat, the Porcupine Grill for Oktoberfest. It is such a fun place and the food is amazing. Then we went downtown and hung out at the Gateway and went to a movie "Couples Retreat," which was so funny and thought provoking. I think every couple should see it, it really makes you think.

I had so much fun with you Troy, you are truly my best friend and I can't think of anyone I would rather be with than you! You are the light of my life! Happy Anniversary...'til next year!

No comments: