Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Troy!








Today may be just any other day for most people, but for me it is a very special day. Troy was born September 23, 1963. I am so grateful to have him in my life for so many reasons. I just want to take a minute and tell you some of the things I love about him.

1. He is such a great Dad. Bella & Max absolutely love him! They get so excited when he just walks into a room! He cares for them, plays with them, pampers them, spoils them, and would give his life for them!

2. He is such a good son. He loves his parents and grandparents with all of his heart! He always tells me he wishes he were closer in proximity to his family so he could help them more physically. He would do absolutely ANYTHING for Sugarbabe! She is everything to him! I know how deeply it hurts him when he isn't getting along with his family so sometimes things go unsaid, he doesn't communicate his feelings very well. But he loves his family very much.

3. He is a wonderful stepdad. When Chelsey's dad wouldn't help with the wedding, Troy told her not to worry that she would have the wedding of her dreams! He is always the parent they turn to in a crisis. He is the one who spear-headed Sydney getting her drivers license and who scheduled all of her classes, plus he is always good for a little "cash."

4. He is a wonderful "in-law." I love how Troy relates to my family! My mother loves him with her whole heart and the feeling is mutual. He always wants me to invite her over for dinner, and if she ever needs any help, he is first to volunteer! He also loves all my brothers and sisters and their families and loves to spend time together with them. This makes me so happy because nothing is more important to me than family!

5. He is a wonderful husband. He is my soul-mate, we finish each others thoughts, sentences, we pick up the phone to call each other and the phone will ring. It is always either me or him! He takes good care of me when I am sick (or pregnant). He holds me up when it is slippery, rubs my back when I don't feel good, and he "fights tigers for me." He is my biggest cheerleader, always believing in me no matter what I am doing...and for all this, I love you Troy with all my heart. Happy Birthday, My Love!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Troy!!