Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Clarification

I would just like to take a second and clarify for a few people who view my blog what exactly my blog is to me. It is a way for me to keep my family and friends updated on what is going on in my life. This is a story about Lisa and her family. I only write about the events of my life and the feelings and emotions I have regarding these events. I also write about the people that I spend time with and document where my family has been and what we are doing. I appologize if this history excludes individuals and makes them feel left out. I am truly sorry, but if those individuals would like to start their own blog about their family it is a very simple thing to do. For me, this is my journal. This is a venue for me to express my feelings about my life and the things that I experience. It is a very personal thing to me and I will continue to write in the way I have been. Thank you all for your support and kind words and giving me the encouragement to continue writing.

Lisa

No comments: