Sunday, October 5, 2008

Decorating for Halloween!


Halloween is one of our favorite times of the year.  We all love to decorate the house with scary stuff!  This time of year we love to snuggle on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon and watch scary movies, not the slasher kind of movies but the fun ones.  Our favorites are Hocus Pocus, Practical Magic, the Disney version of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Summer Magic, Watcher in the Woods, and my personal favorite The Changling.  Thanks to Cathy for finding me this movie and surprising me with it for my birthday a few years ago.  This movie always freaks me out, even though there isn't any blood or guts (I personally hate that kind of movie).  I love a good psychological thriller!  We have been introducing Bella to Halloween this year, last year she was too little.  We have to be careful, she has already been scared by the big, fake spider we hang outside our door on a web.  I don't want her to be traumatized, so we are sticking with the more tame movies when she is around.  I am working on costumes for trick or treat this year.  I'm thinking Bella will be a witch and Max will be a skunk.  Don't worry, I will take lots of pictures!  I am so excited!  They are going to be so cute!

Halloween Myspace Dividers

No comments: