Sunday, March 15, 2009

Open Sesame!



About a week ago I was trying to figure out how Max kept ending up in the bathroom after I could have sworn I had shut the door.  I thought Bella was opening it and allowing him to get in and ransack my cupboards.  I couldn't figure it out so I sat and watched and then I saw it, Max reached up on his tippy-toes and grabbed the handle then pushed the door open!  I was in shock!  I told Troy to come in, I grabbed the camera and told Troy to jiggle the handle, getting my baby boy's attention.  He walked over and did it again.  Troy and I were in histerics!  He is such a smart boy!  He never ceases to amaze me!

3 comments:

Laurie Davies said...

So cute, what a smart little boy! I can't believe he is walking and opening doors. I am sure the two of them keep you busy!

Vicky said...

oh yeah, smart little guy.. ha ha ha I love it!!

Rick and Karen Derr said...

That is so funny!!