Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cinnamin Bundt Cake

Many of my friends have been asking me for some of my recipes so I thought it would be fun to post some of them on my blog.  This recipe for Cinnamin Bundt Cake is a favorite of my friends and family and is always a hit!

Cinnamin Bundt Cake

1 Yellow Cake Mix
1 small vanilla instant pudding
1 small sour cream (8 oz.)
3/4 c. water
1/4 c. cooking oil
4 eggs
3 Tbls. flour

Grease bundt pan thoroughly.  Sprinkle cinnamin sugar all over the pan.  Pour 1/4 of the batter in the pan.  DO NOT STIR!!  Use a spoon to even out batter without mixing cinnamin sugar into batter.  Sprinkle with cinnamin sugar.  Pour 1/4 batter, repeating previous instructions.  Continue making 4 layers of batter, ending with cinnamin sugar.

Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.  Cool.  Turn onto plate.

I hope all of you enjoy this recipe, it is so good and so EASY!!

1 comment:

jill said...

THis one is definitely a hit, at least with me!! I love it!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!