Saturday, January 31, 2009

Olympus View Dental's Charitable Drive

Every Christmas, one of my friends Christine who works for "Make a Wish" organizes a charitable drive project with her friends.  This year I really needed a diversion so I asked if I could help.  Her charity this year was to gather backpacks full of clothes, food and supplies for homeless teens (very sad).  I asked the girls at OVD if they wanted to participate, and I was overwhelmed by their willingness to help.  We had a chili luncheon and pulled everything together.  These pictures are only some of what we collected.  I knew these women are fabulous but I was so impressed by their enthusiasm.  I just want all my friends from Olympus View to know that you are all my heroes, you are extraordinary people, and I am honored to call you my friends.
  

No comments: