Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Friend are quiet angels..." Play "Angels Among Us" by Alabama


"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."-- Anonymous

On the Sunday before Thanksgiving I received a phone call from one of my childhood friends.  She called to tell me that her baby sister had passed away.  I was broken hearted, her sister is a friend of my little sister Jenn and we pretty much all grew up together.   It meant so much to me that she called.  Carol is one of my friends who I don't always keep in touch with regularly, but when we do connect in our busy lives, it is as though we were never apart.  It made me really appreciate how precious it is to have a true friend.  I have been so blessed to have the most amazing friends.  I have had so many challenges in my life, but I have been blessed with quiet angels who have been there for me when I have truly needed them.  I want all my precious angel friends to know how much I love you and thank heaven for you every day of my life.  The fact that I don't have pictures of all of my special friends tells me I have some phone calls to make, but know that even if your picture isn't here, that you are still in my heart!

"Hold a true friend with both of your hands." -- Nigerian Proverb

No comments: