Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Father's Day is always a day that is hard for me because it makes me miss my own Dad so much.   Father's Day has taken on a new meaning for me in the last few years as I have been blessed to have my two beautiful babies with the love of my life.  Troy, I love you so much and I am so happy to have Bella and Max, tying us together forever.  It is funny to see how two such different people could create such adorable babies!  We are so blessed.

Thank you for bringing me into such an amazing family, the Fisher's.  I love them all so much and thank God everyday for being part of your family.


A tender moment between a Daddy and his "baby girl"

Finally holding our handsome son!

Mike, thank you for all you do.  I show Bella & Max pictures of you all the time and ask "who's that?"  Bella says "Papa," what a legacy and tribute to your father.  Your family loves you and we all wish we were closer.  You are such a good son, father, and grandfather.  We love you more than you will ever know.

Papa, we miss you everyday.  You are truly one of a kind.  You will never leave our hearts, you have a special place there always! 

Happy Father's Day! 

No comments: