Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We Have an Announcement to Make!





Well it's official, Kasey and Chelsey are engaged. Kasey took her for a motorcycle ride up Big Cottonwood Canyon to his favorite place. Chelsey said it was so beautiful and peaceful, and then he asked her to marry him. We are so excited to have Kasey as part of our family. The two of them look so happy when they are together. I am sad to be losing my oldest "baby" but I am so glad she found someone who loves her the way she deserves to be loved. We hope all of you put June 26th, 2009 on your calendar. This is the day they have chosen to be married. We wish to see all of our family and friends there. More info will be coming so watch your mailboxes!

"Greatness is not found in possessions, power, position, or prestige. It is discovered in goodness, humility, service, and character."
--William Arthur Ward

5 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Congrats! Lisa, I can't believe you have a daughter getting married!!! This is Kristy Holbrook, by the way! Jill told me about your blog, it is fun to see pictures of your kids!

Vicky said...

yay, I am excited to see your blog... I love the pictures, what a beautiful family you guys have!
Congratulations Chelsey and Kasey
that's grea!! : ) Love you, Vicky D

Whoop U said...

Congrats... C&K!!! I am very happy for ya'll... Lisa this is a great idea.. I never seem to get enough pic's of the family.. So this is perfect.. Now I have 2 S-I-L's that blog.... Love you all.
Aunt Marni

Jennifer said...

AHHHH! I love your picture cubes! I'm looking forward to Saturday! Love you!

Jenn said...

Congrats Chelsey! We are so excited for you. Love your blog Lisa!