Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, my Friend!

As I have said before, I have the most amazing friends.  I wish I had pictures of all of the angels in my life, but unfortunately I don't.  I forgot to mention one of the most precious people in my life when I did the February birthday shoutout, but I think it was meant to be because now I can take a minute and tell everyone about my friend Clarisee.  I met this most amazing woman in my dental office about 10+ years ago.  She came in as a patient and we struck up a conversation.  It is so interesting to me that someone I don't even know can immediately touch my heart like she did.  She is one of the most beautiful women, inside and out and I am so blessed to call her my friend.  So to you my friend, Happy Birthday and I wish for you all the desires of your heart on your special day!  I will be thinking of you every minute of tomorrow, February 13th, and celebrating your life!  I love you my friend, until we can laugh and cry over coffee, thank you for who you are and the friend you are to me.   xoxo   Lisa

No comments: